To set Team Member Rights
1. Navigate to Teams.
2. Navigate to Manage Members.
3. Select the proper Team from the Header Dropdown.
4. Find the Team Member and click their Rights (e.g. M), beside their name under the "Rights" column.
5. Update the Team Member Rights using the drop down menu.
6. Click change.
7. Click save changes at top or bottom of your list of Team Members.
Click "apply to all" at top of the list of Team Members to set Rights for All Team Members at once, and then go back and edit a few Team Member Rights before saving changes for the whole Team.
Choose from the following options
Admin (A) - Admin with full access to manage the Team
Member Nominations Reports (MNR) - Member with VIEW ONLY access to Team Admin Nominations and Reports sections (cannot approve or decline nominations/gifts)
Member Reports (MR) - Member with VIEW ONLY access to Team Admin Reports section (cannot approve or decline gifts)
Member Nominations (MN) - Member with VIEW ONLY access to Team Admin Nominations sections (cannot approve or decline nominations)
Member (M) - Member with no access to Team Admin section
Member Limited (ML) - Member is able to receive nominations, but not able to make nominations
Choose whether this member has permission to Make/Receive Nominations