1. Login to your account
2. Navigate to Teams > Manage Members (you'll need to first create a Team)
3. In the drop-down menu in the header, select your desired Team
4. Select Upload List
5. Download the template spreadsheet (do NOT change the column headers).
6. Fill out or paste in Team Member details on the spreadsheet.
The following fields are required for each Team Member
See optional field formats below (if a field is left blank, the setting will remain the
same for existing Team Member, or default to first listed option for new Team Member):
7. Save the spreadsheet as a .csv file, then upload it by clicking upload file
8. Select the upload type:
Only add Members will
Add any new Members from the file not already on the Team
Override existing Team with new list (learn more)
Update existing Team Members with data from the file
Add new Members from the file not already on the Team
Deactivate any existing Members with Account Activity not listed in the file
Delete any existing Members with no Account Activity not listed in the file
9. Review how many Members will be added or overridden, then click Confirm.