You can load a list of Recipient Notes (e.g. department, biz unit) to choose from when Buying Gifts. These Selected Notes are not visible to recipients, but attached to each gift to help you track in reporting.
1. Navigate to Account > Gift Recipient Notes.
2. Enter your desired Recipient Note, and click the "+" plus sign to enter it to your List of Recipient Notes (note: you can delete any Note from your List of Recipient Notes by clicking the "-" minus sign).
3. Navigate to Buy Gifts > Enter Order Details > Next Step - Delivery. You will now see your List of Recipient Notes in a drop-down menu (note: you can still enter custom notes below the Select Note drop-down).
4. After purchasing gifts, navigate to Manage Gifts to see all Selected Notes and Custom Notes for each gift under the "Sent to/Notes" column.
5. Optional - Click Export in the top right-hand corner to access all the Selected Notes and data associated with your gifts in a convenient .csv file.