1. Click Claim your Gift in the email or text message you received - it will open a web browser.
2. Click the Login or Sign up to claim gift.
3. If you already have a Guusto account, either;
Enter your username then your password, then click Sign in.
Sign in through Google.
4. If you're new to Guusto, you can create a Guusto account and then add the gift to the new account.
5. Click Add gift to this account.
6. Type something to let the sender you've received the gift then click Confirm.
6. Click View Details for the desired gift from list of gifts in your account (skip to step 9 if sender pre-specified the merchant).
7. Enter the desired amount to redeem and click Browse.
8. Select and confirm the desired merchant. Once a merchant is selected, it cannot be changed!
9. Click View Gift Card to view merchant gift card - it will open in another tab or window. If your merchant gift card does not open, confirm you are in a Google Chrome or Firefox web browser as these are the most compatible with Guusto.
10. To use the merchant gift card, you can print it to take in store, bring a screenshot in store on a mobile device, or enter the codes online.
How do I redeem a Guusto gift?
How do I print gifts to give to recipient?
See all articles For Gift Recipients