Set up recurring monthly fund transfers for your Team members to automate your team spending. These fund transfers will occur on the 1st of every month.
1. Navigate to Teams, then Manage Funds.
2. Select the desired Team from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
OPTION 1: Set up recurring fund transfers for individual Team members
1. In line with the chosen Team member, select Edit under the 'Default Transfer' header.
2. On the pop-up menu, enter the desired amount to be transferred on the 1st of every month.
3. Select the switch icon next to 'Auto-Monthly Transfer' to set it to ON.
4. Select Apply.
OPTION 2: Apply the same recurring fund transfers to multiple or all Team members
1. To apply to multiple members, check the boxes next to the chosen Team members. To apply to all members, move on to step 2.
2. Select Apply to Selected or Apply to All.
3. OPTIONAL: On the pop-up menu, if you would like to set a new default fund transfer for all/selected members, enter this value in the 'Set Default Transfer Amount' field and select Apply. If you would like to use the preset amounts, skip to step 4.
4. Next to 'Auto-Monthly default transfers on 1st of month' select Apply.
What happens if there are insufficient Team funds?
If there are insufficient Team funds to complete the set automatic monthly transfers, the Team administrator will receive an email notification.
The admin can then fund the Team and manually transfer the default amount to all Team Members.