No app needed! Redeem on a web browser with your computer or mobile device.
Enter the URL displayed on your gift into the address bar of a web browser exactly as shown - it is case sensitive! If you run into trouble, reach out to our customer support for assistance, as shown below.
Once you have entered the URL successfully, it will take you to a page where you are able to claim your gift! Click Claim Your Gift on this page.
3. Click Login or Sign Up to claim gift.
4. If you already have an existing Guusto account, sign in. If you don't have an account, you will be able to create an account at this step.
5. Click Add gift to this account.
6. Type a message for the sender, and click Confirm.
7. Click View Gift Details for the desired gift (skip to step 9 if the sender sent the gift as a specific merchant).
8. Enter the amount you'd like to redeem (which doesn't need to be the entire value of the gift) and click Browse.
9. Click the merchant you would like to choose and then click Select at the bottom right of the window. Confirm your selected merchant. Note: once a merchant is selected, it cannot be changed.
10. Click View Gift Card to view the merchant gift card. It will open up in another window or tab. If your gift card does not open or load it may be your web browser. Try to view your gift card in a Google Chrome or Firefox web browser.
11. The e-gift card shown here can be used like any other e-gift card offered by the merchant. Generally this means you can: print the card to take in store, take the card information in store on your mobile device or enter the codes online.