Before starting, you may want to think about how you plan to measure the success of your Guusto program after 6-12 months: employee performance review improvements, a reduction in turnover, engagement survey improvements (learn more).
When ready to rollout, here are the steps to get setup for success:
- Decide who to load as Team Members (learn more)
- Decide how many Teams you'll need for your company (learn more)
- Determine the approximate budget for each Team (learn more)
- Create a Team with you and 1-2 other key admins to play around (learn more)
- Set Preferences: Gift Reasons (learn more), Notifications (learn more), and Recipient Restrictions (learn more)
- Fund your Team Account (learn more)
- Send an email to all Team Members notifying them about Guusto Program (learn more)
- Add Team Members or upload a list (learn more)
- Transfer funds to your Team Members (learn more) and/or give your Team Members Access to Spend Team Funds (learn more) so they can send gifts (learn more about sending gifts, and redeeming gifts)
- Set Team Members as Public if you'd like their activity to appear in other Team Member Dashboard Activity Feeds (learn more)
- Checkout Team Reports to track everything (learn more)
- Optional: Activate Nomination Box for Team Members to recognize other Team Members with non-monetary Nominations (learn more)
Still have questions or would like some more guidance? Contact us.