You can modify a team member's publicity to control what actions the team sees. There are four levels of publicity:
Public Gifts & Nominations (PGN) - the team can see when this member sends a gift and when they make a nomination.
Public Gifts (PG) - the team can see when this member sends a gift, but not any nominations they make.
Public Nominations (PN) - the team can see nominations made by this member, but not when they send gifts.
Private (Off) - the team cannot see this members activity.
How to use Member Public Settings
1. Navigate to Teams then Member Settings.
2. Select the desired Team from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
OPTION 1: Set publicity setting by individual Team member
1. In line with the desired member, select the abbreviation under the 'Publicity Header' (PGN, PG, PN, etc.).
2. Select the desired publicity setting from the drop down menu and click change.
OPTION 2: Set publicity setting for all or selected Team members
1. To apply to selected members, check the boxes next to the desired members' names. To apply to all skip to step 2.
2. Select Apply to Selected or Apply to All.
3. Select the desired publicity setting from the drop down menu and click Save Changes.