No app needed! Redeem on a web browser with your computer or mobile phone.
Note: If you have already claimed a gift to your account, login to your Guusto account on a web browser or the Guusto App, and Skip to Step 6.
1. Click Claim Your Gift in the email or text message you receive - it will open a web browser (if you received a printed gift with a URL, simply type the URL exactly as shown into a web browser - it is case sensitive).
2. Click Login or Sign up to claim gift.
3. If you already have a Guusto account, either;
Enter your username then your password, then click Sign in.
Sign in through Google
4. If you're new to Guusto, go ahead and create an account with us!
5. Click Add gift to this account.
6. Type something to let the sender you've received the gift, and click Confirm.
7. Click View Details for the desired gift from list of gifts in your account (skip to step 9 if your gift was sent as a specific merchant gift).
8. Enter the desired amount to redeem and click browse.
9. Select and confirm desired merchant. Once a merchant is selected, it cannot be changed!
10. Click View Gift Card to view the merchant gift card - it will open in a new tab or window.
11. Present your merchant gift card on your mobile phone as a PDF or a screenshot. You also have the option of printing your merchant gift card. The merchant staff will redeem it like any regular gift card.
If you already have an account, you can claim the gift in the app!
No need to chase down every notification email to claim your Guusto gifts.
Just log in and redeem within your account:
Click on Redeem Gifts from the left side menu.
There is a number indicating how many gifts are left to claim.
Click on Claim Gift.
This window displays your unclaimed gifts and the date by which you need to claim them.
Send a thank you message to the person who sent your gift (optional)
A pop-up modal will allow you to send a personal message!
Combine, redeem, and save your gifts as usual!