You can load a list of Recipient Notes (e.g. department, biz unit) for your Team Members to select from when Buying Gifts. These Selected Notes are not visible to recipients, but attached to each gift sent to help you track in reporting.
1. Navigate to Teams
2. Select Settings in the sub-menu
3. In the drop-down menu in the header, select your desired Team, then select Notes
4. Enter a Recipient Note (ie: department, biz unit) and click the "+" plus sign to add it to your List of Recipient Notes. You can also edit or remove a Recipient Note using the edit or x.
5. You can mandate that Team Members select a Recipient Note, and whether to include 'Other' as a selection option. Make sure to save your changes.
6. Navigate to Buy Gifts > Enter Order Details > Next Step - Delivery. You will now see your List of Recipient Notes in a drop-down menu (note: you can still enter custom notes below the Select Note drop down).
7. After purchasing gifts, navigate to Teams > Gift Reports > Order History, to see all Selected Notes and Custom Notes for each gift under the "Sent to/Notes" column. Make sure to scroll all the way to the right.
8. Optional - Click Export in the top right-hand corner to access all the Selected Notes and data associated with your gifts in a convenient .csv file.