Updated in the last 15 minutes
How can I send a bulk order of gifts to multiple recipients?
This article walks through uploading recipient lists when Buying Gifts (see full instructions for Buying / Sending Gifts here).
You may want to contact your IT department to whitelist emails from @guusto.com addresses if your company has strict filters to ensure gift emails do land in junk
1. When Buying Gifts, on the Delivery step, click "Bulk Add Recipients" button.
Alternatively, you can download the template without getting to the Delivery Step, by downloading it from the Order Step.
2. Download the .CSV TEMPLATE (do not change column headers)
3. Fill out Recipient details on the spreadsheet.
The following fields are required for each Team Member:
The following fields are optional for each Team Member:
Email: [email protected]
Gift Value: a value amount without the $ symbol (it will round to the nearest dollar amount)
Gift Message: This message will appear to the recipient
Reason: Must match an existing Team Reason or 'Other'
Notes: Must match an existing Team Recipients Notes or 'Other'
Gift Notes: Write any internal note you wish (e.g. Recipient's department)
Language: en or fr (leave blank for default English)
Delivery Date: YYYY-MM-DD (leave blank to deliver immediately)
Manager: [email protected]
4. Save the spreadsheet as a .csv file, then upload it by clicking "upload file"
5. Click "confirm" to continue, and you will see all data loaded on the Delivery page.