This article walks through uploading recipient lists when Buying Gifts (see full instructions for Buying / Sending Gifts here).
You may want to contact your IT department to whitelist emails from @guusto.com addresses if your company has strict filters to ensure gift emails do land in junk
1. When Buying Gifts, on the Delivery step, click "upload recipient list" button.
2. Download the .CSV TEMPLATE (do not change column headers)
3. Fill out Recipient details on the spreadsheet.
The following fields are required for each Team Member:
- First Name
- Last Name
The following fields are optional for each Team Member:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 555-555-5555
- Gift Value: a value amount without the $ symbol (it will round to the nearest dollar amount)
- Gift Message: This message will appear to the recipient
- Reason: Must match an existing Team Reason or 'Other'
- Notes: Must match an existing Team Recipients Notes or 'Other'
- Gift Notes: Write any internal note you wish (e.g. Recipient's department)
- Language: en or fr (leave blank for default English)
- Delivery Date: YYYY-MM-DD (leave blank to deliver immediately)
- Manager: [email protected]
4. Save the spreadsheet as a .csv file, then upload it by clicking "upload file"
5. Click "confirm" to continue, and you will see all data loaded on the Delivery page.