To keep things simple, you don't want to setup more Teams than needed.
No Teams - Personal Account only
If it will just be you sending out all gifts for the company (or you and someone else you want to share login details with), you don't need to setup any Teams (learn who to load as Team Members).
You can just start sending gifts using your Personal Account and enter the recipient details on the Delivery step (learn more about Buying Gifts).
If you'll be deciding on the spending budget for each Team Member, then you probably only need a single Team. Here's an example:
- Your company has 15 Key Department Managers
- Each Key Manager has ~10 Employees in their Department
- Setup up a single Team with 15 Key Managers as Team Members
- Fund your Team Account with ~$1500/wk, and provide each Key Manager with ~$100/wk Access to Team Funds for sending gifts to their high performing employees
- Not all Employees would receive gifts evenly, but if they did, it would work out to ~$10 per Employee/wk
- This simple program will empower your Managers to create a culture of recognition at your organization and inspire great employee performance!
If you have the same few people sending gifts, but separate pools of funds for sending gifts, and you'd like to keep the reporting very separate, it may make sense to setup different Teams. You can put the same few Team Members on each Team, and they can then select the Account they would like to use when Buying Gifts to pull funds from that Team.
However, it's often easier to just use a single Team, and setup some Recipient Notes to track costs centres, so Team Members just select the cost centre for each gift when they are Buying Gifts.
A more common use case for Multiple Teams would be if you'd like to delegate the Team Admin responsibilities, namely the ability to set Team Member spending budgets. It then makes sense to create a new Team for each Key Director. Here's an example:
- Your company has ~12 Key Directors
- Each Key Director has ~8 Key Manager direct reports
- Each Key Manger has ~40 Employees reporting to them (320 total)
- Setup up a Team for each Key Director, with their 8 Key Managers as Team Members (you and the Key Director can both be Team Admins so they can set spending budgets and you can access Team Reports)
- Transfer ~$3200/wk to the Team Balance for the Key Director to allocate to their Key Managers for sending gifts
- If the Key Director gave each Key Manager the same limit for Access to Team Funds, it would be ~$400 per Key Manager/wk to send gifts to Employees
- Not all Employees would receive gifts evenly, but if they did, it would be ~$10 per Employee/wk
- This simple program will empower your Directors and Managers to create a culture of recognition at your organization and inspire great employee performance!
Add a Nomination Box Team
If you'd like to setup Peer-to-Peer recognition, it makes sense to setup a separate Team with all Employees as Team Members. You could provide every employee with a small budget for sending gifts, or activate the Nomination Box so Employees could nominate any of their colleagues.
As the Team Admin, you can see all nominations and then send Guusto gifts as you see fit. Alternatively, you can give certain Key Managers rights to see all nominations and empower them with budgets for sending gifts.
Still have questions or would like more guidance?