We usually recommend setting up a separate Team for your Nomination Box program. So any Teams setup for gifting would only have managers empowered with budgets (learn more).
Here are the steps to rollout a Team Nomination Box program:
- Decided how you plan to incentivize your employees to participate in the Nomination Box - a weekly draw for a $50 Guusto gift, a free lunch for every 3 nominations received (see more ideas)
- Create a Team with you and 1-2 other key admins to play around (learn more)
- Setup Team Settings: Platform and Email Branding and Notifications
- Create a list of Nomination Reasons, we recommend core values (learn more)
- Decide if you'd like all Nominations to be approved by Team Admins (learn more)
- Decide if you'd like to hide the Leaderboard from Team Members (learn more)
- Determine the appropriate pricing plan (learn more)
- Activate the Nomination Box (learn more)
- Send an email to all Team Members notifying them about the Nomination Box (learn more)
- Load all employees who will be sending or receiving Nominations (learn more)
- View the Nomination Box to track all nominations made (learn more)
- See what Nomination Reasons are being used the least/most (learn more) and/or filter Nominations by Date, Admin Notes (eg. Department), Nominator, Nominee, Reason, Status (learn more)
Looking to implement a monetary recognition program, where managers would be empowered with budgets to send gifts?
Still have questions or would like some more guidance? Contact us.