Here are the steps to rollout a Team gifting program:
- Decide how you plan to measure the success of your program after 6-12 months - performance review improvements, a reduction in turnover, engagement survey improvements (learn more)
- Decide who to load as Team Members (learn more)
- Decide how many Teams you'll need for your company (learn more)
- Determine the approximate budget for each Team (learn more)
- Create a Team with you and 1-2 other key admins to play around (learn more)
- Setup Team Settings: Platform and Email Branding, Gift Reason List, Common Recipients, Recipient Restrictions, Recipient Notes, Notifications, and Nomination Box
- Fund your Team Account (learn more)
- Send an email to all Team Members notifying them about Guusto Program (learn more)
- Add Team Members or upload a list (learn more)
- Transfer funds to your Team Members (learn more) and/or give your Team Members Access to Spend Team Funds (learn more) so they can send gifts (learn more about sending gifts, and redeeming gifts)
- Set Team Members as Public if you'd like their activity to appear in other Team Member Dashboard Activity Feeds (learn more)
- View Team Reports to track everything (learn more)
Looking to implement a non-monetary recognition program (e.g. peer-to-peer), where Team Members can nominate their colleagues?
Still have questions or would like some more guidance? Contact us.